Cold storage solution for kidney, liver and pancreas organs, having the same composition as originally formulated by F.O. Belzer, MD and James Southard, PhD, at the University of Wisconsin
BEL-GEN is a clear, sterile, non-pyrogenic solution intended for hypothermic flushing and storage of organs (kidney, liver, and pancreas).
BEL-GEN has an osmolality of 320 mOsm/kg, a sodium concentration of 29 mmol/L, a potassium concentration of 125 mmol/L and a pH of approximately 7.4 at room temperature.
- Features & Benefits
- Models & Specification
BEL-GEN has the following composition :
- Pentafraction (Hydroxyethyl Starch) 50 g/L
- Lactobionic Acid 35.83 g/L
- Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate 3.4 g/L
- Magnesium Sulfate heptahydrate 1.23 g/L
- Raffinose pentahydrate 17.83 g/L
- Adenosine 1.34 g/L
- Allopurinol 0.136 g/L
- Total Glutathione 0.922 g/L
- Potassium Hydroxide 5.61 g/L
- Sodium Hydroxide/Hydrochloric Acid qs pH: 7.4
- Water for Injection qs 1 litre
- Flushing & Storage
- Ready to use, no filtration
- Manufacturing on a pharmaceutical production site and according to ISO 13485
- Box of 10*1000ml bag
BEL-GEN is a Medical Device.
Contact us for more information